[R] Fwd: A problem with jointprior

Suhaila Zainudin suhaila.zainudin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:54:12 CEST 2008

Greetings all,

I am trying to use Deal to learn a Bayesian Network for discrete data. I
came across the following problem with jointprior function.

>library(deal)
> a <- read.csv("prepared.cluster1.csv")
> fit <- network(a)
> fit.prior <- jointprior(fit)
Error in array(1, Dim) : 'dim' specifies too large an array

I have tried debugging array and still can't fully understand what the
problem is all about.

For further information regarding my data (prepared.cluster1.csv) , I have
77 columns vs 77 rows. Data are in the form of factor (3 levels of -1,0,1).
I also have provided a self-contained example.

Any comments are highly appreciated.

--
Suhaila Zainudin
PhD Candidate