[R] Weekdays only on x-axis

rsan ryan.sandor at credit-suisse.com
Wed Apr 16 21:56:42 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I am a relative newbie at R and I am trying to plot some intraday price data
over a long period of time. I would like to use a weekday(only) scale for
x-axis. Can anyone tell me how to go about this?

When I plot just the prices it looks fine, but when I add in the Dates/Times
vs prices - I get gaps on the weekends and holidays... by default R wants to
use a continuous time scale inclusive of weekends

i looked at zoo and gap.plot from plotrix but neither of these seem to do
what I want...

Any help is much appreciated

Cheers