[R] R memory issue for writing out the file

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 15 19:42:43 CEST 2008

Hi Xiaojing,

That's a big table!

You might try 'write' (you'll have to work harder to get your data into
an appropriate format).

You might also try the R-2.7 release candidate, which I think is
available here

http://r.research.att.com/

for the mac. There was a change in R-2.7 that will make writing large
tables without row names more efficient; this might well be where you
are running in to problems.

Best,

Martin

--