[R] [Fwd: Re: Response to R across the university]

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 01:29:48 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Tom Backer Johnsen
<backer at psych.uib.no> wrote:
>  On the other hand, I cannot see how to launch the thing again once I
>  have closed that window.  There is supposed to be a launcher somewhere
>  (JGR.exe?), but I have not been able to find it.  It does not seem to be
>  part of the installation, nor have I been able to locate it at the JGR site.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no JGR.exe.
JGR needs loaded like any R library, via library(). You can set R to
automatically load JGR at the beginning of a new session. Simply add
library(JGR)
JGR()

to the Rprofile.site. If missing, create the file within your
installation ./etc directory.

Regards,
Liviu