[R] Solving ODEs

Jaroslav Urbánek jarekkk at centrum.cz
Sat Apr 12 18:35:59 CEST 2008

Hello.
I'm solving ODEs in R. I need "as many methods as possible",
so I downloaded the Fortran functions from http://www.netlib.org/ode/.
Then I created DLLs and dyn.loaded them to R. Problem is that
I don't know how to use them. I've been trying for many days
and can't solve it. So I would be very glad if you could give me
some link (or whatever) where I can see how to solve some
(no matter which - can be simple) ODE system by a fortran
function in R. It would be great if there some function
(whichever) from http://www.netlib.org/ode/ was used .

Thank you very much.

Jaroslav Urbanek

PS: Sorry for disturbing, I've search it on the internet, but
have found nothing.