[R] Error: expected the collection operator c error pos 98 (error on line 1)

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Apr 10 12:27:12 CEST 2008

Quick inspection shows that we cannot do anything.

In BUGS, Y indicates a scalar and Y[] indicates a vector.
For scalar Y, you need Y=0.00000E+00 in your data file, but for vector
Y[], you need Y=c(0.00000E+00) in your data file.

This means you need to know what Y is in the model and I do not see any
API I can use to ask the BRugs.dll what Y actually is.

So question redirected to Andrew Thomas (in CC).

Best wishes,
Uwe