[R] apply lm() for all the columns of a matrix

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Apr 9 14:01:28 CEST 2008

If you have the same design matrix then you can specify a matrix of

Y <- matrix(rnorm(100*10), 100, 10)
x <- rnorm(100)

fit <- lm(Y ~ x)
fit
summary(fit)

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm