[R] permutation test assumption?

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Apr 9 00:54:52 CEST 2008

João,

I haven't read the paper, but the abstract didn't mention different sample sizes as a problem.  Do the authors comment on sample size in the paper itself?  If so, what did they say?  If not, then why do you think sample size is a problem?

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis
Olympia, WA  98504-5204