[R] R-Logo in \LaTeX

Jean lobry lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Apr 7 18:49:26 CEST 2008

>Hmmm, i've downloaded your pdf, and it is clearly ugly at 400%.
>I'm talking about the Rlogo.pdf file. E.g. i'm not sure that
>it would look good on an A0 poster.

you're right, I didn't think about the A0 poster case. You will
find here a vectorized version of the Rlogo in eps, pdf and
svg formats:

This is not my work, but the work of Lionnel Humblot in our
lab. I have tried very quickly to make an A0 poster just
to see (cf. posteRlogo.pdf file). Looks OK for me on screen but I
didn't print it yet to check this in the real world.

>Of which the conclusion is that there is no vector version.

There's an attempt now, HTH.

Jean R. Lobry            (lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Laboratoire BBE-CNRS-UMR-5558, Univ. C. Bernard - LYON I,
43 Bd 11/11/1918, F-69622 VILLEURBANNE CEDEX, FRANCE
allo  : +33 472 43 27 56     fax    : +33 472 43 13 88