[R] restrictions for attribute access <Watchdog: Virus checked>

Benjamin Polak benjamin.polak at unisg.ch
Wed Apr 2 14:58:08 CEST 2008

Thanks for your help, Henrique!

It's the same problem as I stated in my original post. The code works
if it runs as a regular R script, but not if it runs within a custom
package. Somehow, if the code is in the package, it doesn't "see" the
attribute anymore. I don't understand why. I've played around with
different imports in my NAMESPACE file, but it didn't help.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Benjamin Polak
Forschungsstelle für Business Metrics