[R] using a variable in a subset of a dataframe

Zaihra T zaihra at uwindsor.ca
Tue Apr 1 20:50:12 CEST 2008

    i m not sure what u really want to do but if ur looking for some subsample
   of dataset then u might wanna try this (say in case u want to resample ur
   dataset by column "id" in ur dataset then do

   resample<-sample(dataset$id,n,replace=F)

   dataset<-dataset[resample, ]

   note here n is the size of subset u wanna sample from ur dataset

   hope this helps.

   cheers

   tasneem zaihra