[R] different colors for two wireframes in same plot

marcg mdgi at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 27 23:01:01 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot

This already looks nice and I already checked the ?wireframe, but with no examples and as newcommer its hard to find out a correct code.

If we set drape=F in the example:

g <- expand.grid(x = 1:10, y = 5:15, gr = 1:2)
g$z <- log((g$x^g$g + g$y^2) * g$gr)
wireframe(z ~ x * y, data = g, groups = gr,
          scales = list(arrows = FALSE),
          drape = F, colorkey = TRUE,
          screen = list(z = 30, x = -60))

you get a two color pic of these layers - and what I'm actually looking for is making just the UPPER (toplayer) transparent.

Thanks for further help

marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------