[R] problem loading hexbin associated package colorspace

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 13:44:56 CEST 2007

Where does this 'hexbin' package come from?  The one I have installed (and
the only one I found) is from BioC, and that does not depend on
colorspace:

Package:       hexbin
Version:       1.10.0
Date:          2006-09-28
Depends:       R (>= 2.0), methods, grid, lattice

That said, something is wrong with your installation of colorspace, so I
suggest you reinstall it.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk