[R] Repeated tests against baseline

Cody Hamilton Cody_Hamilton at Edwards.com
Thu Sep 27 01:05:47 CEST 2007

Thank you Greg - I will read these carefully.  Lancet should carry great weight with the clinical audience.

Do you know of any references that address the fact that the paired differences at 30 days, 60 days, etc. are typically correlated?

Regards,
   -Cody

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Snow [mailto:Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:24 PM
To: Cody Hamilton; r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: RE: [R] Repeated tests against baseline

Here are a couple to look at, they may be helpful and the references in
them may give you a specific example that you can use (read them through
yourself, then decide if you want your docs to read them).

Kenneth F Schulz and David A Grimes (2005), "Multiplicity in randomised
trials I: endpoints and treatments", The Lancet, 365: 1591-95

Kenneth F Schulz and David A Grimes (2005), "Multiplicity in randomised
trials II: subgroup and interim analyses", The Lancet, 365: 1657-61

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center