[R] R2Winbugs problem

bbolker bolker at ufl.edu
Wed Sep 26 03:17:40 CEST 2007

Sam_zhz wrote:

> Just while I use R2Winbugs, the following error will be presented. Please
> tell me how to cope with.
> Error in file(file, "r") : unable to open connection
> In addition: Warning message:
> cannot open file 'codaIndex.txt', reason 'No such file or directory' in:
> file(file, "r")
> Thanks
> Sam_zhz

  The most likely problem is that WinBUGS crashed without saving a file.
Try setting debug=TRUE.
Also, please (a) try reading the posting guide (URL at the bottom of every
R-list
message); (b) as requested therein, send us a reproducible example; (c) be a
little
more patient with your e-mails to the list, try not to send so many
duplicates.

  cheers
    Ben Bolker