[R] Who uses R?

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 25 13:51:37 CEST 2007

Eleni,

FWIW, there are a number of us in the U.S. NOAA/National Weather Service
and at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) (who wrote
the 'Verification' package) who use R for verification of meteorological
and hydrologic forecasts, aiding in the calibration of distributed
hydrologic models, and in the analysis of radar estimated precipitation
biases, and more…

Regards,
Tom