[R] Adjusting axis in forestplot()

PPB at gmx-topmail.de PPB at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Sep 21 22:40:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

I would like to draw a forest plot using forestplot() from the rmeta package. However, the function appears pretty inflexible to me. I tried to adjust the x-axis (make it go from 0 to 100) but I failed. Since it is programmed using the grid library it does not accept simple commands for plots. Does anyone of you know how to manipulate the graph?

Or do you know another possibility to draw a forest plot in R, using a dataset with names, estimates and confidence intervals as a basis?

Thanks.

Regards,
Patrick (ppb at gmx-topmail.de).