[R] handling multiple files; was: R advice

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Sep 19 11:59:03 CEST 2007

Handling multiple files automatically is easy in R and has been answered
several times on this list: please pok up the archives as suggested in
the posting guide to this list which also asks you to use a sensible
subject line.
Additionally, there is a FAQ entry called "How can I save the result of
each iteration in a loop into a separate file?". I am sure you can adapt
it to read files as well.

Uwe Ligges