[R] Cox regression and p-values

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 20:32:36 CEST 2007

I'll throw in a more recent citation:

Chi-squared and Fisher-Irwin tests of two-by-two tables with small
sample recommendations
Stat in Med 26:3661-3675; 2007
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/114125487/ABSTRACT

to which Frank Harrell has offered some comments here (bottom of page):

  http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/twiki/bin/view/Main/DataAnalysisDisc

HTH,

Marc Schwartz