[R] Time series analysis

Giusy giemme81 at libero.it
Tue Sep 18 15:01:35 CEST 2007

Hello, my name is Giusy and it's the first time I post in this forum. I'm a
beginner with R, I have to use it to analyse time series and I need some
help about these problems:
1. In my time series there are some NA values, but functions (arimaId,
arima,..) seem not to work in this case...what could I do?

2. I have to manage with time series with more than one seasonality, for
example weekly and monyhly, but I think arima work with only one
seasonality...does anyone know what to do?

Thank you very much
Giusy