[R] help for high-quality plot again

Zheng Lu zlu at umich.edu
Tue Sep 18 06:03:54 CEST 2007

Dear all:

Thank you very much for your help. Actually, I save the
plot(mfrow=c(2,3))as metafile, however, when I insert picture from the
file in word to import this plot picture, everything seems to be
shrinked. Is there anyone having good experience with import graph from
R to Word document? Do we have export.graph function in R? Thanks.

ZLU