[R] Repeated measures logistic regression

Andy Fugard a.fugard at ed.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 01:07:11 CEST 2007

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who replied off list to my (rambling) question
earlier this year!  I have put pointers to things I found useful over
here:

   http://tinyurl.com/yvvvn9

Thought it might be helpful to share as now and again I receive
emails from people wondering if I ever made progress.

Best wishes,

Andy