[R] color schemes in Tinn-R

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Mon Sep 17 21:04:46 CEST 2007

A question for anyone using Tinn-R:  I find that using the default color
scheme with the white background on my laptop hard on the ole' eyes.  I
see the drop-down menus leading to the ability to change the colors of
individual components (numbers, commmands, strings, etc, and the
background for each of those.)  I can play around with background colors
and foreground colors.  However, I'm wondering if there is a collection
of downloadable/installable color schemes?  Or one that someone might
share?  I mostly want to get a dark background, and bright characters of
various colors depending on syntax.

Thanks.
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]