[R] Must be easy, but haven't found the function (numerical integration)

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 17 12:08:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a data frame of 2 columns with the following types :
data$day char
data$value num

And I plot my data with :
plot(strptime(donnees$day,format="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S"),donnees$value,
type="l")

And I'd just like to get the numerical value of the integration of this
graph.
I looked at ?integrate but, as far as I understood (that is, not very much,
due to my poor english), it seems that it doesn't work with values in data
frame.

Could you please help me to do this ?

Thanks in advance,
Have a nice week,