[R] Storing Variables of different types

Garavito,Fabian fgaravito at guggenheimadvisors.com
Fri Sep 14 22:24:58 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I have an ixjxk array where I want to store dates in the first column of
all sub-matrices (i.e. j=1 is a column with dates) and real numbers in
the rest of the columns.......I have been trying many things, but I am
not getting anywhere.

Thank you very much for your help,

Fabian

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected  from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. Nothing contained in the attached email shall be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any  services, funds or products or an expression of any opinion or views of the firm or its employees. Nothing contained in the attached email shall be deemed to be an advise of, or recommendation by, the firm or its employees. No representation is made as to accuracy, completeness, reliability or appropriateness of the information contained in the attached email.