[R] building with atlas version of blas and lapack

Yuelin Li liy12 at mskcc.org
Tue Sep 11 22:25:35 CEST 2007

On my linux machine (Ubuntu Feisty on i-686) this works:

     ./configure --with-blas="lf77blas -latlas"

Yuelin.

-- K Vanw wrote --|Tue (Sep/11/2007)[03:56]|--:
   I'd like to build R using my optimized blas and lapack libraries. It seems
   know matter what I do, the configure script uses the blas supplied with the
   source. My blas and lapack libraries are in /usr/local/atlas/lib. How can I
   get configure to use these?