[R] why I cannot change the font and use hot-key in Editor of JGR 1.5-6

Xingwang Ye xingwang.ye at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:22:52 CEST 2007

Dear R users,
Yesterday, I updated R 2.4.1 to R 2.5.1  on Unbuntu 7.0.4 successfully.
I also update the JGR to 1.5-6 according to
http://rosuda.org/JGR/linux.shtml (after "sudo update-java-alternatives
-s java-6-sun", I cannot do "sudo update-java-alternatives -s
java-1.6.0-sun"). I can use the JGR console normally.

however, I cannot use hot-key such as "ctrl+r" in the Editor, if I use
it, the selected contents are replaced by "r", it seems that "ctrl" does
not act, whereas I can use mouse to click the "run selection ctrl + r"
in menu.

Another problem is that I can change the font in the console but not in
the Editor.

Could some one help me to solve them? thank you in advance.

Best wishes

Yours, sincerely,
Xingwang Ye