[R] [solved] Re: I can't do it again on an other PC : R+RMySQL ->error loading dll

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:34:43 CEST 2007

Do you need precisely RMySQL and DBI?
RODBC can successfully replace this.

I used RMySQL some time ago, but then, after the next version upgrade it
stopped working.

Switching to RODBC was almost without pain, since function names were quite
similar.
I simply replaced dbGetQuery with sqlGetQuery in my script and voilia.

However, you need to install the MySQL ODBC driver and set up a data source
in the Windows Control Panel before.