[R] [solved] Re: I can't do it again on an other PC : R+RMySQL ->error loading dll

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 11 10:13:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

just to say that I "solved" my problem. I wrote "solved" because all I did
was to uninstall R and the DBI and RMySQL libraries and then install
everything again.
The only change is that I used another RMySQL.zip file found at this address
:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.0/extra/bin/windows/contrib/2.5/RMySQL_0.6-0.zip
(the file is much bigger than the one I used on my PC : 1064 Mo instead of
383 Mo).

I installed the DBI and the RMySQL packages from R (intallation from .zip
file).
I typed "library(RMySQL)" and it directly worked, without copying the .dll
in some other places.

Maybe it can help some people.

Have a nice day,
Ptit Bleu.