[R] finding the minimum positive value of some data

dxc13 dxc13 at health.state.ny.us
Mon Sep 10 20:20:29 CEST 2007

useRs,

I am looking to find the minimum positive value of some data I have.
Currently, I am able to find the minimum of data after I apply some other
functions to it:

 [1]  1  0  1  2  3  3  4  5  5  5  6  7  8  8  9  9 10 10

> sort(x)
 [1]  0  1  1  2  3  3  4  5  5  5  6  7  8  8  9  9 10 10

> diff(sort(x))
 [1] 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0

> min(diff(sort(x)))
[1] 0

The minimum is given as zero, which is clearly true, but I am interested in
only the positive minimum, which is 1.  Can I find this by using only 1 line
of code, like I have above? Thanks!

dxc13