[R] Matlab's lsqnonlin

Katharine Mullen kate at few.vu.nl
Fri Sep 7 20:07:41 CEST 2007

The thread you linked to regarding Levenberg-Marquardt's supposed lack of
availability is from 2001; it has been possible to get
to the MINPACK implementation of Levenberg-Marquardt within R via the
package minpack.lm
(http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/minpack.lm.html) since
2005.

----
Katharine Mullen
mail: Department of Physics and Astronomy, Faculty of Sciences
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, de Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
room: T.1.06
tel: +31 205987870
fax: +31 205987992