[R] Multiple xyplots

Tom Wright tom at maladmin.com
Wed Sep 5 16:54:11 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping you can give me some pointers. I have a requirement to draw
multiple (103) xy line plots onto one output device. Ideally the plots
should be displayed in a hexagonal grid (example at
www.maladmin.com/example.jpg). I can calculate the locations for each
waveform but am wondering how to create multiple plotting areas. I have
come accross references to a package grid (which doesn't seem to be in
my CRAN mirror probability.ca) and lattice but I'm not sure if I'm on
the correct lines.
Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks
Tom

--
--Tom Wright
| Contact me:                               |

Ever since prehistoric times, wise men have tried to understand what,
exactly, make people laugh.  That's why they were called "wise men."
All the other prehistoric people were out puncturing each other with
spears, and the wise men were back in the cave saying: "How about:
Would you please take my wife?  No.  How about: Here is my wife, please
take her right now.  No How about:  Would you like to take something?
My wife is available.  No.  How about ..."
          -- Dave Barry, "Why Humor is Funny"