[R] Package installation

Matias Bordese mbordese at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 04:24:34 CEST 2007

We are working in a new release that would solve the problem
mentioned; in the current source tarball available it could be manage
as Uwe said, adding the line in the DESCRIPTION file:
ZipData: no

By the way, besides the RTools needed to compile any package in
Windows, you will need to install the libjpeg and libtiff libraries
and follow the instructions in the README file.

Sorry for the delayed answer. I hope you can use the package. In a few
weeks we think we are going to release an improved version, with more
functionalities. Any feedback will be welcome.

Best,
Matías Bordese.