[R] How to speed up multiple for loop over list of data frames

Bartjoosen bartjoosen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:28:07 CEST 2007

Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't you calculating just the same as cor(data
frame,method ="spearman"), with some further parameters being monitored?

Could you please provide a  commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible
code, so that we can see what is actually going on and what is the way you
want it?