[R] read sas data into R

Wensui Liu liuwensui at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:19:02 CEST 2007

Mary,
My feeling is to tell other language read SAS data is like the pain on
the A**. Instead, a solution I'd like to use is to use some
lightweight DB to do the data transfer. For instance, SAS shouldn't
have no problem to libname to a sqlite DB using ODBC and then R is
able to easily read sqlite data.

wensui