[R] Mouse Location on Plots

Alberto Monteiro albmont at centroin.com.br
Mon Oct 8 21:31:17 CEST 2007

Greg Snow wrote:

> Another option (which should work on all platforms) is to use tcltk and
> bind a function to the "Motion" event.  The playSudoku function in
> the sudoku package has an example of this (as well as using
> getGraphicsEvent).
>
> (wow, could that package actually be useful?)

A long time ago, I noticed that programming that I do for fun
is much more useful for my work in the long range than
programming that I do for work; the algorithms and ideas
that we put into gaming or hobbies are usually flawless
and optimized :-)

What are the R packages with games?

Alberto Monteiro