[R] Matrix bar plot

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 01:34:11 CEST 2007

On 10/4/07, Todd A. Gibson <tgibson at augustcouncil.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 06:15:34PM -0500, hadley wickham wrote:
> > Why would you want a plot that looks like that?  Half the bars are
> > hidden behind other bars!
>
> I would rotate it such that all bars are visible.

If you are really, really, sure that you want to do this, take a look
at ?panel.3dbars in the latticeExtra package. This will be fairly slow
for large tables (and I have no plans to improve it). Another option
is the rgl package, but you might need to do some work to get it to do
what you want.

-Deepayan