[R] Rating R Helpers

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Fri Nov 30 21:53:59 CET 2007

>From: "Doran, Harold" <HDoran at air.org>
>Date: 2007/11/30 Fri PM 02:12:36 CST
>To: R Help <r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>
>Subject: [R] Rating R Helpers

Of course, it's just MHO, but I think your suggestion is more work than neccesary because it becomes pretty obvious who the R-experts are once you've been on the list for more than 3 months.

Also, the rating system wouldn't work well
because the quality of the rating would depend
on the experience of the person who asked the
question. A beginner might think a particular answer
is good while a more experienced person might think
it was bad.

                               Mark