[R] Boxplots illustrating the fixed effects in a lme object

Gregory Warnes gregory.warnes at mac.com
Fri Nov 30 18:38:53 CET 2007

As with many things, I suspect that someone has created plots of this
sort, but no-one seems to have contributed a function to do so.  If
you find/create one, send it to me and I'll be glad to include it in
either gmodes or gplots as appropriate.

One place to check before writing one is Frank Harrell's Hmisc or
design packages, which do have functions for plotting estimates and
standard errors for (at least) standard glm's.  These might work for
lme's as well...

-G