[R] main plot title

marciarr marcia.rocha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:05:50 CET 2007

Dear R users,
I am having a problem with the main title of a plot. I have written a
function returning a plot and I would like that the main title of this plot
shows actually the name of the dataset I have used. So, for instance: if my
dataset is called Chl, I would like that my plot to be entitled : "Raw
periodogram of Chl". I know the function "paste". I suppose I would be
looking for something like: plot(main=paste(""Raw periodogram of", "...).
How can the program understand that the name of the data set is supposed to
go there?
Thank you very much for your answers!!!
Marcia