[R] question regarding an error message from survey package

James Reilly reilly at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Nov 25 04:07:32 CET 2007

Your calibration model has one linear predictor, so it only has two
parameters, but you have specified three population totals. A slightly
different setup should work; try again with:
st <- factor(1:3, levels=c(3, 1:2))
pop<-c('(Intercept)'=100, st1=10, st2=20)

James Reilly
Department of Statistics, University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand