[R] more outrageous plotting

Moshe Olshansky m_olshansky at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 01:25:39 CET 2007

One way to do this may be to create the right image
and show it. I have never user R for image processing
so I can not provide any details, but I would have
done the following:
Create a 100x100 (or 1000x1000) white image. Then
(assuming that it is a 100x1000 image), for each pair
of your (x,y) you can paint the pixel (10x,10y) with
the appropriate color.