[R] Odp: Cutting a vector

Dani Valverde daniel.valverde at uab.cat
Thu Nov 22 15:44:33 CET 2007

Hello,
That's very useful. I think the cut() function is the key. However, in
my real vector I have 13112 points. I would like the function to cut the
vector every certain number of points (ie 4). Is there a way to specify
this without the need of writing each cutting point? For example, I do
not want to write breaks=c(4,8,12,...,13108, +Inf), but some expresion
to avoid writing such a long argument.
Best regards,

Dani

En/na Petr PIKAL ha escrit: