[R] Packages - a great resource, but hard to find the right one.

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Wed Nov 21 15:43:44 CET 2007

Gabor,
The URL you cited is helpful, but it is not searchable. It can not be used, for example, to easily determine that MASS can be used for boxcox  tranforms.
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
Baltimore VA Medical Center GRECC,
University of Maryland School of Medicine Claude D. Pepper OAIC,
University of Maryland Clinical Nutrition Research Unit, and
Baltimore VA Center Stroke of Excellence

University of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524

(Phone) 410-605-7119
jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu

>>> Gabor Csardi <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu> 11/21/07 9:31 AM >>>
John, what about

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/PACKAGES.html

Isn't this good enough? You might also take a look at

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Views/

Gabor