[R] plotting coxph results using survfit() function

Shoaaib Mehmood shoaaib at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:46:11 CET 2007

stephen,

Thanks for your help. I want to draw a plot which shows separate
survival curves for each category of X on the same plot(same set of
axes). Your code produces a separate curve for each combination of X
and Y but I don't want curves for combinations of X and Y since Y has
many levels and also the values of Y don't have any significance in my
case. Is there  a way of doing what i want to do i.e. getting separate
survival curves for each level of X using the function survfit() on an
object mod.phm which is a coxph object such that:

mod.phm<-coxph(formula=Surv(time,Flag_Death)~X+Y, data= datFrame)

Help

--
Regards,
Rana Shoaaib Mehmood