[R] odf and unzip: unzip not found

Steve Powell steve at promente.org
Sat Nov 17 07:42:21 CET 2007

hi list members
I am trying to use odfWeave with R 2.5.1 on Windows XP.

however when running e.g.
odfWeave(demoFile, outputFile)

I get:
Error in odfWeave(demoFile, outputFile) : Error unzipping file
In addition: Warning message:
unzip not found in: system(zipCmd[2], invisible = TRUE)

presumably my zip and unzip are not set up correctly but I dont know how to do that. I installed zip and unzip from info-zip.org as suggested in the help file, and think I managed set my Windows path to include the folders where they are installed, but still no luck. Any ideas?
thanks

Steve Powell

proMENTE social research
research | evaluation | training & consulting

Kranjčevićeva 35, 71000 Sarajevo
mobile: +387 61 215 997 | office: +387 33 556 865 | fax: +387 33 556 866
skype: stevepowell99

www.promente.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

0:00