[R] About print a label in plot

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 16 18:55:01 CET 2007

Hey Allen,

Again, if you don't tell us what kind of object 'Disease.FL' is, it will
be difficult for us to help you.  As I told you, plot() is a generic
function and its behaviour will depend on the type of object you pass to
it.  For example, if 'Disease.FL' is an object of class lm (i.e. the
result of a linear model), then when you do plot(Disease.FL) you are
actually calling the plot.lm() function.  There are many different plot
functions with different arguments, and which one you are using depends
on what kind of object is 'Disease.FL'.  If you don't know the class of
the object, you can do this:

class(Disease.FL)

Julian