[R] Plot problem

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 15 21:39:13 CET 2007

Hi Allen,

Its difficult to know what is the problem without knowing what type of
object is 'Disease.FL'.  plot() is a generic function and it will act
differently depending on the type of object you are passing to it.  As
always, you should provide 'provide commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code' so we can find the problem.

As a general comment, you can do any number of plots on a device (a
window or a pdf file).  The limit is only given by the number and size
of the plots and the size of the device.

Julian