[R] Log random number

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 15 00:57:31 CET 2007

Hi Tobias,

You'll have to explain what you mean with "log transformed values".  If
your question is if it is possible to generate random numbers from a
normal distribution (using rnorm()) and then getting their logarithm,
then you can do that with the obvious caveat that the logarithm is not
defined for negative numbers.

Julian