[R] ESRI Shapefile for EU-25

Millo Giovanni Giovanni_Millo at Generali.com
Wed Nov 14 12:57:09 CET 2007

Dear Albrecht,

on ESRI's site you should be able to download a shapefile with details
down to NUTS2 for the area you're interested in.
Check http://www.esri.com/data/download/basemap/how_to_download.html
out.

Please also consider posting such questions on the R-sig-Geo mailing
list (submissions to r-sig-geo at stat.math.ethz.ch).

HTH
Giovanni

Giovanni Millo